View courses available on the CE Portal
On demand courses are self-paced online courses that can be taken anytime, anywhere as long as you have access to a high-speed internet connection. Eligible for CE credit on an hour for hour basis.
- 1 - 3 hours of instructional time
- Courses are structured into learning modules that have exam questions at the end of each module to advance the course
- Courses are "bookmarkable" – learners can stop and re-start at any point in the course
- A personalized completion certificate with learning objectives and total number of eligible CE credits is issued to the learner through the CE portal when the course is successfully completed
- Course prices are determined by the topic, speaker and course length
- Ideal for PC or MAC operating systems
- OD courses are best taken on a desktop or laptop computer.